Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woot!!! I think I'm done. :)

I've decided the worst part of having an abortion is the days of heavy bleeding afterwards. Not that it's painful, it's just annoying and constant. And I hate having to wear pads. I don't mind having my period in general- but it's ussually pretty light compared to what I've heard from other women, and its easy enough to manage with my keeper. It generally does not interfere with my life the way this post abortion blood thing does. I feel like without my keeper or tampons, it's just too messy. I really really didn't like it.
For 3 days, things seemed to have no hope in sight of the blood flow lightening. It was like the heaviest period ever.
And then today, practically no blood at all. It was like someone turned off a faucet, and now I'm done. There is still some spotting- clearly there is still a bit more for my body to clear out. But for the most part, I think it's a done deal. Shweet.

No comments: