Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finding Out

When we were fooling around, I noticed that my boobs hurt, and said so to my partner.
"Oh," he said, "I'm sorry- am I being too rough?"
"No," I said, "they just kind of feel sore for some reason."
Of course, what I was thinking was "they feel sore because I am pregnant." But since I always think I am pregnant for 2 days before my period- even when we have been really good about condoms and everything- I figured there wasn't much point in sharing what I was thinking.
The next night I was crampy, and thought, "yup, I'll get my period tomorrow morning."

Well, I guess if you read the title of the blog it sort of ruins the suspense, but I didn't. And my boobs by that point were starting to hurt pretty much all the time. And that wasnt really typical pre-menstrual stuff for me. I was pretty sure of what was going on. Ever hopeful, I stuck my finger up there just to be sure there wasnt some tiny trickle of blood somewhere. Nope. I decided I would wait one more day before taking a pregnancy test because 1) I have thought I was pregnant for no good reason on many occasions, and maybe boobs just feel bad from time to time. 2) I'm a penny pincher, and pregnancy tests aren't free.

So that was the plan, but I ended up taking the test as soon as I came home from work. So... there it was. Exactly what I expected, but definitely not what I was hoping for.

No comments: