Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 days later

It's still like I'm having a heavy period.
I HATE having to wear pads all the time. I never wear pads normally, because they feel icky and squishy and gross. I'm very tempted to forget about the "nothing in the vagina for 2 weeks" rule and just use my keeper. (If you don't already know about keepers, see here: http://www.thekeeper.com/) Apparently this would put me at risk of infection, and should not be done. But I'm on antibiotics anyway... could it really be so risky? Then again, I really don't want to make this process any longer or mess up my sea monkey tank or irritate my coochie snorcher. (I know... Biology nerds should call things by their real names. Oh well.)

I'm still feeling kinda sluggish. I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous for 2 weeks, and I'm not really tempted to so far. I ussually like walking to work, but for the last week or so it has made me really really tired, and it takes longer than it did before.

I wish I could sleep in more often.

No comments: