Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting Physical

I didnt know so many changes happened in a woman's body this early in a pregnancy. Here are some of the things that have changed in my body:

1) I felt like I was going to have a temper tantrum if I couldnt have eggs for lunch on monday, before I knew I was pregnant, but suspected. Luckily, I could, but it was a strange feeling. I have been eating tons of eggs, but as soon as I am full food disgusts me.

2) My boobs feel like they have been punched a lot. They are noticeably bigger. I hate that they are so sore, but it is kind of funny that they have grown so much. I hear they go back to their normal size after an abortion.

3) I get cramps, like menstrual cramps, but they only last about 2-3 minutes at a time, and seem to happen about 3 x per day. Not so bad.

That's pretty much it, as far as I've noticed. But enough of an indication for me that this bearing a child thing is no joke, and really hard on the body. Someone in my office told me the other day that an aunt of hers broke the bone in the center of her chest from the pressure of the pregnancy. For whatever reason, she waited 10 years to tell the doctors her chest had been hurting since the pregnancy, and they saw that it had broken and healed in a bad position.

Someone dear to me also told me that with her 3rd pregnancy she didnt notice or even suspect until she was 4 months pregnant. She thought she had a cold she couldnt kick, until something else started kicking.

I guess there are all kinds of ways such things can go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY. I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant, but my boobs are HUGE (at least to me) and I feel the same way about food. I didn't think I'd notice changes so early.

AbortionBlogger said...

Margaret, good luck with everything and feel free to email me!