Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Buccal

I've got the buccal meds in my cheek where they are supposed to dissolve for 30 minutes. They taste like nothing, and they are hexagon shaped. There are 4 of them.
There are too many people in the house, all male, and its stressing me out. I really really really want them to leave. One of them is oblivious to what's going on, and I think he just got in the shower. FUCK. I really really really need the bathroom to be accessible.
Now my mouth is chalky, but it still tastes like nothing. Not too bad. After half an hour I can wash it down with water, and just swallow whatever pieces are left. But it doesnt seem to be getting that much smaller. What if it has barely dissolved at all?

No comments: