Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Big Scary Day

So, I went to take my anti-nausea suppository which I'm supposed to take 30 minutes before the other meds. And then, only then did I remember the nurse told me to put the suppository in the refrigerator as soon as I got home. Damn it!

The only number they gave me was for emergencies like "If you pass blood clots larger than lemons for more than 2 hours".

This wasnt really an emergency, I just didnt know if I could take the meds or not. I tried googling it, no luck. There is no info for in case you mess up the instructions. Plenty of websites reminded me it should indeed be refrigerated. So I decided to call a pharmacy. I wasnt sure if they would give me advice since I didnt get it from them, but nobody asked. I just told them what the med was, and asked if it was ok that I forgot to refrigerate it. The pharmacist told me it might have melted in warmer months, but it was fine if it was still in a solid form. So we were good.

It was really hard not to poop it out immediately. But after about 10 minutes it was ok. Now I need to take the buccal (dissolve btwn cheek and gums) meds.

No comments: