Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Friday, December 5, 2008

Fatigue?

Am I just feeling lazy and sorry for myself? Or is it actually physically harder to move?
I was pretty sure that "feet in molasses" thing I was feeling was just stress and a little bit of a cold (funny, no one else has a cold...). But I'm starting to think it might have something to do with this little fetus that my body is trying very very hard to take excellent care of.

I've been working in the same place for more than a year and a half. I never, ever noticed in that time that the pavement going up to the office was a slight upward incline. But yesterday and this morning it was like, "ughhhh.... I can't make it up this HILL."

Weird, huh?

No comments: