Finding stuff

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I had my abortion in Dec 2008, so you can find most of the posts about the nitty gritty by clicking on "2008" in the blog archives, and checking out things from there.


Friday, January 2, 2009

Becoming Pro-choice

This is a great story about one woman's discovery about why reproductive freedom is so important:

http://abortionclinicdays.blogs.com/abortionclinicdays/2008/12/after-today-only-more-light-.html

It's great to see someone feel empowered and strong in a difficult situation.

1 comment:

Fay said...

Congratulations, I have finished my review of the Abortion Blog and I'm happy to let you know that your blog has been added to Blogging Women.

Thanks for sharing your blog with me and now the readers of our women's blog directory.